Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tumi-licious

During a recent trip I arrived at my hotel to unpack my Tumi suitcase only to discover that the zipper had basically unraveled. Yes, I know, how does a zipper unravel? I have no clue but that is exactly what it looked like. Not only was I upset that my extra expensive luggage was ruined but I was only staying at my current hotel one night before I moved on to the next location. For a moment I felt like a damsel in distress, ha! Should I ask the hotel for a large bag? Should I try and find an outlet store and buy a new suitcase? Or maybe I should see if there was a Tumi store in the city! Yes, that is exactly what I did. To my surprise buying an expensive piece of luggage paid off, literally. The sales person told me to bring in my luggage, they would ship if off for repair and give me a loaner! I went to the store and few moments after filling out a few forms I was off with a brand new loaner! Thanks to Tumi I was free to travel carefree. Thank you Tumi!!!

Let me know your travel experiences on Twitter: @CortneyBailey

Cheers!

Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: