Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lacquer Up TEXAS!


Over the years OPI has presented some pretty adorable nail polish collections. My girlfriends and I alway find it a real hoot to remember what color we are showcasing such a "Lincoln Park After Dark" and "I'm not Really a Waitress." Therefore I was very excited to discover that this Summer and Spring 2011 collection by OPI is none other than TEXAS - my home state! Yee-Haw! I can hardly wait to try on the newly designed nail lacquer. There are twelve new colors in all and here are a few of the names I like best (However I have to admit No Dallas reference OPI? Really!)

  • Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?
  • Its Totally Fort Worth It!
  • Houston We Have a Purple.
  • Don't Mess With OPI
  • Do You Think I'm Tex-y?
What is your favorite nail polish and color? Let me know on Twitter as I'm always looking @CortneyBailey

Cheers!
Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: