Thursday, July 14, 2011

No This is Not a Fashion Statement!


Somehow while working out I have managed to hurt my arm. I can hardly raise my arm without being in horrible pain. So, off to my doctor I went. After two X-rays, lots of probing, three shots and an prescription for a pain killer my doctor informed me that her office was out of slings. "No problem", I said "I will just pick one up at CVS while getting my Rx filled." Well the problem was on me. Not only did CVS and Walgreens not carry them, none of the medical suppliers I called had them in stock so, I did what any resourceful gal would do and made my own make-shift sling out of a scarf. Later, at a local Starbucks today I have literally had three different people ask me in their own way if I was making a fashion statement or if this was the new trend! I thought that was absolutely hilarious!!!

What resourceful things do you do? Tell me on Twitter @CortneyBailey

Cheers!
Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: