Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy New Year!

From a Texas girl living in Los Angeles to everyone who checks into "The Cort Report" Happy 2008!  I know, know  - it's already the 15th of January but hey better late then never.  After spending a wonderful ten days in Texas with my family and friends I am just now getting settled back into LaLa Land.  So, if you aren't checking out of rehab, running from the paparazzi, pregnant at 16 or on strike it looks like you are ahead of the game in 2008!  

I hope everyone will drop me a line and let me know what your New Years resolutions are...that is if you have not already broken them all already!  I'll go first:

1. I am truly hoping to train and run the Rock N' Roll Marathon in San Diego this year with my friends Jill and Amy! (so if you have not set your resolution yet, you can go ahead and mark June 1, 2008 on your calendar and come and cheer us on!) 

www.rnrmarathon.com/home.html

Cheers!
Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: