Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Facebook

Branching out from MySpace was a little hard but in 2008 I found it necessary to do. Enter, Facebook. That's all I keep hearing about: Facebook, Facebook, Facebook! Alright already I'll join. So I created an account, sent the "friend requests" to my e-mail contacts and BAM - 60 friends overnight!

I enjoy keeping up with friends, rediscovering blasts from the past and sharing small pieces of our lives together. "The Wall" is a great way to connect and share!

The question I have for you all is why the heck would I want to "poke" someone or "throw" an item like a sheep or snowball at a friend? What purpose does that serve? Did someone forget to tell me that we are back in third grade? Have we replaced real life hugs with virtual "hugs"? I just don't get it! Enlighten me, please!

www.facebook.com

Cheers!
Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: