Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cheers!


I recently took a trip to "Napa Valley" for a close friend's birthday celebration! Our group had a wonderful time touring the beautiful country side, eating at amazing restaurants and of course wine tasting. This is not my first trip to this Northern California destination however it was my first time to tour Jordan Vineyard and Winery, located in Healdsburg, CA. My family is a huge fan of Jordan so you can imagine my eagerness to take the tour. The experience at the estate was heavenly. The staff treated each guest as if they were entering their own personal home, in fact CEO John Jordan was on-site as well to personally say hello. The wine tastings presentation was carefully paired with a beautiful selection of cheeses and each guest was seated at an elegant dining table so that each could linger and savor the time. All - in -all I highly recommend to add Jordan Vineyard and Winery to your next excursion to Northern California but make sure you make your reservation in advance!


Cheers!

Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: