Friday, December 16, 2011

A Very Ghetto Christmas To You!

There I said it, not only did I wish ALL of you a very Merry Christmas but I stuck the word “ghetto” in there. Say what?!? How does the birth of Christ and ghetto go together? I asked the exact same question until I watched Miss Angela Wood’s YouTube video on the subject and I have to admit she and her little “mini-me” do a pretty darn good job explaining the meaning of traditional Christmas in a very non-traditional way! Watch below:








You may have seen Angela Wood’s gorgeous face on countless national commercials but this Country Music singer and songwriter will capture your heart through her lyrics “Something I Need” and will then have you hooting and hollering to her song “Sex in the Country.” She’s a little bit city, a whole lot of country with a dash of Ghetto. Check out Angela’s web-site at http://www.angelawoodmusic.com/ and buy her latest EP’s from the album “Knock on Wood” on iTunes.

Share your Christmas traditions on Twitter @CortneyBailey

Cheers!
Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: