Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Toys for Tots Holiday Fashion Show - Hollywood!




The Toys for Tots Holiday Fashion Show at Tru Hollywood, presented by elite Fashion Academy, Los Angeles and Jane Owen Public Relations, was a huge success! As guests arrived to the event they were greeted by two handsome Marines. The Marines graciously took the new and unwrapped toys that each guest brought for entrance into the show. These toys will be delivered as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community - what a wonderful message of hope the Marines are able to give!

After arriving to Tru Hollywood and giving a toy the guests were ushered downstairs to enjoy cocktails, special music performance my Moi Navarro as seen on NBC's "The Sing Off" and a vibrant fashion show featuring clothing from the lines of Street Saint, Julia Clancy and VSL – worn by Fergie and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

I was honored to MC the event and fashion show, along with my co-host “Anoush LA”, benefiting Toys for Tots because I believe no child should ever have to experience a Christmas without a gift. Style LA TV was also on-site to film the event and in-between my MCing duties I was able to do a few stand-up clips for their show!

Overall the Toys for Tots Fashion show at Tru Hollywood was a hit and I can hardly wait until next year’s event so that once again Los Angeles can give back to the children of their community.

What is your favorite way to give back to your community during the holidays? Tell me on twitter @CortneyBailey

Cheers!
Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: