Sunday, September 11, 2011

Who's Your Water Bottle?




To do my "green" environmentally part I do a few things, not a lot, but a few. One way I feel I can contribute, while also doing good for myself, is how I intake my water. By filling a Brita water filtration's pitcher I can assure that I always have clean drinking water ready at all times. Over the last couple of years a Sigg water bottle has come in handy for my on-the-go source. I fill my Sigg bottle up in the morning and am able to carry it with me all day, easily refilling it when needed. By not using so many plastic bottles and finding an alternate drinking source I am doing my small part for our beautiful Earth. Recently, I came across another water bottle source called WaterWeek. As you can view in the above photo, five reusable bottles can be bought as a unit. You then fill up each bottle, place them in their stand inside your refrigerator and instantly you have your bottles ready to go for the week. This allows you then to wait until the weekend to wash them for the following week. I think it is kind of brilliant!

Let me know what your green tips are on Twitter: @CortneyBailey

Cheers!
Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: