Saturday, September 10, 2011

Taylor's Famous Best Friends To Be Auctioned




Elizabeth Taylor may have been married eight times but it was her “best friends” that made the final cut. The late actress’ magnificent collection of diamonds and jewelry, fit for royalty, will be auctioned December 13 – 14 at Christie’s in New York. Taylor’s jewelry collection is slated as one of the richest in the world, valued at $30 million. “I never thought of my jewelry as trophies”, Taylor wrote in her memoir “My Love Affair With Jewelry”, “…When I die and they go off to auction I hope whoever buys them gives them a really good home.”

The above pieces of jewelry are just three of the several pieces that will be auctioned.

Which piece is your favorite…one from above or something different? Tell me on Twitter @CortneyBailey

Cheers!

Cortney a.k.a. Cort

No comments: